Earlier this year we had a thread where we shared information about diabetes conferences. I thought it might be useful to start a new conversation with information on conferences that will be happening this Fall. This may not be a complete list, so if you know of any others, please add them in a reply!!
- TCOYD, Sept 23, St. Louis, MO https://tcoyd.org/conference-health-fair/detail/st-louis-mo-2017-09-23/
- Children with Diabetes Friends for Life, Oct 6-8, Falls Church, VA http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/activities/FallsChurch2017/
- TCOYD, Oct 7, Missoula, MT https://tcoyd.org/conference-health-fair/detail/missoula-mt-2017-10-07/
- DiabetesSisters Weekend for Women, Oct 13-15, Alexandria, VA https://diabetessisters.org/2017-weekend-women-conference
- Diabetes UnConference, Oct 13-15, Alexandria, VA http://diabetesunconference.com/alexandria-2017/
- TCOYD, Nov 18, San Diego, CA https://tcoyd.org/conference-health-fair/detail/san-diego-ca-2017-11-18/
Is anyone going to any of these? Are there other conference happening this fall you will be attending?